Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Equallogic Replication

I had posted this question on the EqualLogic Customers Facebook page.

Just curious how anyone is handling Exchange/SQL replication offsite? Do you have separate schedules for db's and logs or replicating everything at once?

I'm not a SQL/Exchange expert but thinking it may be better to replicate database files say every hour, then logs every 5-10 minutes. Thoughts?

I'm staggering my replication so that different collection groups aren't bumping heads.

...and I have 50mb between sites.

1 comment:

Game-Zone Recreation said...

I saw that you like Call of Duty 4 so I thought you might be interested in a Free Xbox 360 Video Game Contest that my organization is throwing. By the way, is there any games you're looking forward to that are about to come out?