Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ugh. I have a stuffy nose.

So the wife and I saw Wilco the other night at the Lyric Opera House in Baltimore. Excellent, Excellent show. They are just a great band. It's amazing how they can play such soft melodies and then go full blown into guitar driven, distorted insanity. It's all constructed very well.

Christmas is near and I'm not prepared..whats new.

I ate Pizza yesterday at a place called "Matchbox" in DC near Chinatown. I got something called "Fire and Smoke". Bad idea. I should have read the description a bit closer. My mouth was on fire, eyes watering, nose dripping and my stomach was left in knots. Next time, I think I'll try just cheese.

Going back to DC, I was actually there for the Network World IT Roadmap tour. It was ok. There were several sessions. I attended the Data Center Infrastructure Management and the Virtualization sessions. The Data Center session started off with a GREAT speaker..lots of good info. But the case study speakers were awful. The Virtualization session was good, lot of info I already knew though. Case study speakers were ok.

No comments: