Thursday, March 20, 2008

Busy Week

It's been a week or so since I visited last.

I have baby updates.

1st, "N" is walking..it's pretty exciting. The kid isn't even a year old yet and he's making it across the living room. Wifey and I went out and bought him his first real pair of shoes. Tonight we went to grab some grub and he started playing peek-a-boo for the first time..on purpose.

..we took a trip to Quiet Waters Park in Annapolis this past weekend. It was his first outing to the park..and a good day for it. He hung out with a few other kids...met some nice moms.

This week at work has been busy, more SAN migration happenings..which is what I'm doing now on my other machine. I'm in the process of moving 150gb of data - not that much, and it's taking forever. More projects, VMware is coming up soon. I need to write a business case for that in the coming days.

Wifey and I are trying to plan a vacation in April...somewhere. We finally applied for our passports last week. From what the post office is telling us, the turn around time has been pretty quick. Were not planning on using our passports this trip..perhaps sometime in the fall. So...we may head out to CA and drive the coast a bit. To be determined. It would be nice to get a break.

Are there more kids in my future???

I heard on the radio today that Pearl Jam has an unconfirmed date in DC in June. That's good news. Hopefully more info will be announced soon.

So, jibberish really...the beer is cold. Happy Belated St. Patricks Day.

No comments: