Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sleep Don't Mean a Thing

good morning. At the tone the time will be..4:10am. "N" as this thing lately where he just decides to wake up anywhere between 2-4 every morning. He's woken himself up for one of the following:
- a. He's lost his pacifier
- b. He's hungry
- c. Wet/mass diaper explosion.

I told my wife the other day, his diapers are so green, he could give "eco-friendly" an entire new theme. Being political these days, I say he's had a Ralph. No offense.

Were also debating the pacifier taketh away time frame. When, where and how. I'm not sure that he "needs" it but it sooths him to do a number of things..such as fall back asleep. He may have it until he's 18 at this point. I just want one entire nights - 8 hours of pure sleep. So if your a mom - dad, what do you think? Time frames on the weening of the pacifier?? I've created a poll. Have at it.

gnight - I mean, g'd morning. ugh.
-C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a test.