Wednesday, September 3, 2008

RNC Energy Or Lack Of?

I first started watching the DNC I think on night two. It was the first time I had ever watched it on television. You see, I've never been into politics, have tried, am still trying..I think the idea of having smart people working towards the same goal - whatever that may be, and working for everyone as a whole, who can speak for themselves and the citizens of America would ultimately be who you want to work for or be "the boss". Recently, someone said you have your democrats, republicans, independents, etc..well, if were all on the same team, we might win the big game. Back to television...I turned on the RNC last night and watched it for an hour or so. It was dull. Where was the energy in the crowd? Speaking of crowd, why did everyone look so different than democratic voters at the DNC? Has Laura Bush had work done? Were they giving away Red Bull at the entrance in Denver and muscle relaxers in Saint Paul?
Wednesday night of the RNC ...huh? I don't want to stereotype anyone...but it was just different. From the mood of the crowd, to the energy in the room, the people themselves, all very different. I didn't enjoy it and it brought me down. I hope I'm not the only one to notice, but I don't want a bunch of downers in Washington, trying to represent me or the place where I live.

I'll give it another try tonight and look forward to the debates.

1 comment:

Mama2CadeNicKelleRyleigh said...

Apparently you didn't watch it the night ball bustin' hot hockey mom Sarah Palin was on! Tell me that I am still going to be able to be your friend after this election! Please?