Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mr. Tambourine Man

It was well put the other night. A guy in front of me said, "When Eddie speaks, the wind blows".
My wife thinks were all freaks...Eddie worshipers. I think she's lost her marbles.

Pearl Jam put on a great show on Tuesday in VA Beach. Thanks 10C for my excellent tickets. To highlight a few things...

- "Long Road" was a great opener and set the tone for the evening.
- The moon looked full and provided excellent lighting.
- "All Night" was played.
- "Guaranteed" - Ed wrote for the Into The Wild movie.
- Eddie defying gravity - lucky catch Ed.

Here is the setlist.

I thought about which job I'd enjoy if I was guy on the crew. It's got to be the guy that throws the tambourines to Ed - typically during Rockin in the Free World. He goes through a number of them and Ed hands them out to the crowd. They are being thrown at Ed from all angles and he manages to catch them all. Thats the job I want, if just for a night.

Much thanks to PJ for a great night. You have a great crew. Looking forward to NJ tonight and DC on Sunday.

No comments: