Monday, November 17, 2008

Just thought I would post something, anything.

The Ravens..what the hell..come on.

Were having a girl..at least we saw girl parts. I should know most definitely by Wednesday when we go back for a better sonogram. A list of names is gathering up and hopefully we'll come to a decision soon.

I did a few physical to virtual conversions last night. Our VMware project is moving along. A co-worker needed a new server to write web-apps on. It's nice being able to deploy a fully patched, ready to go Windows 2003 server in under 5 minutes.

What else..??? I need to get a new iPod. I bought my wife one a while back...and the dog chomped it up. It still works but the display is slowly taking a dive. She got a new one, I got the dog meat one. But Christmas is coming. I need new music to..and to spend a day catching up on all that I'm not hearing.

Ahh..I am getting the Blackberry Storm via work to replace the existing. I'd really like to try out some of Windows Server management tools. i hear Apple has the Cisco VPN client..not sure how the Storm will handle. It would be sweet to be able to manage VI3 from my Blackberry.

ugh..I'm tired.

No comments: