Monday, August 18, 2008

Eddie Vedder at the Warner..night 1.



I should have worn a jacket. My first trip to the Warner. Great venue. When I picked up my tickets (pause) Thanks 10C (play) I looked at my tickets.."ok, great - center section...cool, Row L...hmm..1, 2, 3, 4, 5...who cares right...can't wait. Excellent seats...I felt I was in the center of the universe.

Added to the warning at the door should have been "Will not tolerate song requests my drunken/impolite jerk offs. All offenders will be shot." Putting that aside, excellent show. Ed' sounded great and at times I felt like I was in a space not too many people get to be. He made it personable. Thanks Ed.

..oh and Liam Finn opened..what an excellent choice. I urge everyone to check out Liam. Liam is the son of Neil Finn, former/current Crowded House member.

No comments: