Wednesday, August 20, 2008

FFL Time!!!

Ahh...it's that time of the year. Fantasy Football. I'm keeping myself to one league this year.."The Swampy Duhmpers". Our draft was a few days ago and I came away with a full stomach. My pal's wife cooked excellent homemade spaghetti. She's Italian, shouldn't need to say anything more after that.

I enjoy watching football..going to games but I generally don't have an idea of who the players are when it comes to positions other than QB and RB. I didn't spend anytime reading FFL magazines but stuck to a few good online resources such as FantasySharks and FFToolbox.

Anyhow, I had 4th pick this year and came away with the following players.

QB1 - Ben Roethlisburger
QB2 - Donovan McNabb
QB3 - Matt Schaub
RB1 - Steve Jackson
RB2 - Clinton Portis
RB3 - Julius Jones
RB4 - Ahman Green
WR1 - Andre Johnson
WR2 - Steve Smith
WR3 - Roy Williams
WR4 - Kevin Curtis
WR5 - Joe Galloway
TE1 - Tony Gonzales
TE2 - Chris Cooley
K1 - Mason Crosby
K2 - Rob Bironas
D1 - Bears
D2 - Colts

Go Duhmpers!

No comments: