Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cars and Stuff

Good Morning..

The coffee is good. It's just the little guy and I this morning. Some of the cartoons on Sunday morning are psychedelic... no wonder kids are glued to the tv... I gotta give it to the creators though. The shows are put together really well. All I had was Captain Chesapeake.

I took the kids to the MotorTrend auto show at the Baltimore Convention Center on Saturday. We had to take the Bat Route to get in, but we made it. There were 3-4 levels of cars..the 1st floor was mainly your domestic/commercial type vehicles and then the 2nd-3rd floors were the exotics. I promised my daughter some sort of vehicle on big wheels and I was starting to lose hope until we got up to those floors. I'm going to try and post some pictures. I'm not really into cars but they are cool to look at when they are all together.










Tonight is an all nighter at work...I could possibly lose my job if stuff doesn't go well (not really) but I have much trust in our faithful vendor, Infosys Networks.
Happy Sunday.
- Chris

No comments: