Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Wait - Post Number 2

I guess I could tell you about my day ...is it interesting? Probably not. It started with the alarm..@ 6:15..

- slid out of bed at 6:30...
- looked for the dogs.. my wife put them in the crates this morning..they get crazy in the mornings..We have a Britney and a Drent.
- Ate breakfast - Cookie Crisp..left 1/3 of a bowl for someone...drank the daily Whey supp. (I've been trying to work out...as Ferg says.."Work on my fitness"
- Showered, dressed..ironed
- Woke the little guy up - dressed, kissed wifey g-bye, took little guy to daycare.
- Stopped at Wawa - I like their Egg White, turkey Sausage sandwiches..coffee $2.10 not bad.
- Got to work at 8:30..walked into a STAT meeting...basically a team developed to troubleshoot problems when there is an outage...10am or so..STAT was done..problemO fixed.
- Vendor was onsite, were putting in a 10mb ethernet connection to our DR site..did a site survey..
- emails...lunch for free today - Panera box lunch..not too shabby.
- 1:30 - 3pm - working on my EqualLogic SAN config..reading, creating volumes..good stuff. It's been a learning process.
- 3-4:30 - emails...various stuff...configuring my new laptop..now I'm dependent on it.
- Left work, picked the little guy up...dinner out, bought some more Whey - I ran out this morning.
- Playtime with little guy..put him to bed..watched American Idol with wifey..
- Surfed the web for a bit...started this thing...ideas. Off to bed for real this time.

- Chris

No comments: